My sketchbooks are a place of pure play for me. Sketching is a way to experience where I am, a way of relating to where I live, what I’m doing, and where I’m going. With a sketchbook available, I always have entertainment – sketching people while waiting in line at Costco or the back of a pickup truck when stuck in traffic.

My sketchbox has traveled to Japan, Central America and Europe, and I can look at these and I’m immediately drawn back to what it was like to be there. I can remember exactly what was going on around me, even though it was years ago.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Oil Paintings


Twilight 




Afternoon on Mutiny Bay




Sun Break    18" x 18" 


Foggy Pond at Greenbank Farm 18'x18"


                                                                   






2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Faye. They have a pastel like quality even though they are oils. You have a way with color. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, I am enjoying your show at Brackenwood. The two painting above are not included. Are these for sale as well. They are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete